Thanks for the free demo

Discuss anything about ForexRealProfitEA here

Re: Thanks for the free demo

Postby Support_AdrianS » Sat May 28, 2011 9:06 am

Dear Abago,

Yes, you can run multiple demos of Forex Real Profit EA on one VPS server without any problem.

Activation_Key is not needed for demo accounts; you can leave this field empty.

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards,
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
Support_AdrianS

Postby sasha100 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks for the free demo. Started to run on VPS with ThinkForex use default settings. Please advise in case I need to change anything in settings.
Alex
sasha100
Rookie

Postby support_CataH » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 pm

sasha100 wrote:Thanks for the free demo. Started to run on VPS with ThinkForex use default settings. Please advise in case I need to change anything in settings.
Alex

Hi Alex,

There is no need to change anything in the dafault settings. You only may want to consider increasing the risk for a bigger return, but keep in mind that increased risk could generate bigger draw down. That's all. Please let us know how will it work for you and what are your conclusions after testing it.

Regards,
Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team
support_CataH
Beginner

Postby tradingshed@4eggs.net » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:51 pm

I want to join in congratulating the team for their choice to offer the demo free. It is an excellent decision and one that shows they have confidence in their product.
Well Done.
I have downloaded it and I look forward to becoming a paying customer ;-)
tradingshed@4eggs.net
Rookie

Postby cfsdoc@socal.rr.com » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:44 am

I placed an order for the robot and I received no response. So then I placed another order and still no response. I paid for both of them.
I would have used e-mail for this but I didn't see an e-mail address. I would appreciate a timely response.

I have other bots with volatility and news filters that you can use. I am concerned that crazy volatility may be the insider/market-makers' defense against bots. They have to be concerned. I have seen blatant gunning for stops, knocking absolutely every retail trader out. Fortunately I am well financed but going without stops and having to watch it constantly would be a pain.

cfsdoc :|
cfsdoc@socal.rr.com
Rookie

Postby Support_AdrianS » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:59 pm

Dear cfsdoc,

Regarding the purchase, there is no record of the payment at click2sell (our payment processor).
Please send us a confirmation or some record of your payment.
Due to the payment failure, your money will return to your credit / debit card in case they are missing.
Please use info@forexrealprofitea.com or Contact page form our website.

Regarding our robot, here are some details:
The robot uses 5 different strategies, 2 for scalping on Asian session, 2 for scalping on trend all day and one breakout strategy (all day also).
The currencies used in trading are: euraud, eurcad, eurchf, eurgbp, eurusd, gbpchf, gbpusd, usdcad, usdchf and usdjpy.
It works on our real accounts for almost 4 years, so it proved its reliability over the years.

Kind regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
Support_AdrianS

Previous

Return to General discussion