INFORMATION ABOUT SUPPORT FOR EA SETTING

Questions & Answers

INFORMATION ABOUT SUPPORT FOR EA SETTING

Postby studiosellone@libero.it » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:08 am

I am going to subscrive one licence but before i would like to receive additional information about support for EA setting cause i am totally new of this business and i don't have any experience or skill about.
Are available support guide , other members setting copy and results, eventual remote support buy costumer care ?
The EA performance available on site are made with custom setting of program or in order to obtains such results , some parameter have been changed from the presetting one ?
And last question , sorry if i seams unpolite , this forum seams to be not longer improved by EA user's , this mean that all the actual user are satified and don't need additional information , or is the opposite ?
studiosellone@libero.it
Rookie

Re: INFORMATION ABOUT SUPPORT FOR EA SETTING

Postby Support_AdrianS » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:01 am

Hi,

Our members have access to our (up to date) Live Accounts Settings on Member Zone / ForexRealProfitEA_settings PDF.

Regarding our official (recommended) settings, here are all the details:
FRPEAv6.24:
Default settings,
All 5 strategies,
Currencies - euraud, eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf and usdjpy
Risk_percent = 5 % on eurusd
Risk_percent = 3.5 % on euraud, gbpusd, usdchf and usdjpy
(eurcad, eurchf, eurgbp, gbpchf, and usdcad removed)

Our forum was more active few years ago when free demo version of the robot was available.
But, after more than 2 years, starting with 2013 the demo version was no longer free.
We took this decision because we have our historical real accounts statements long enough and sufficient to prove that we are not here to fool anyone and (not least) to use the resources and time we have available to improve our performance, to bring the best quality to our products and the best support for our members.

Most members use our support system for any assistance now.

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
Support_AdrianS

Postby studiosellone@libero.it » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:15 am

Dear SIr. thank you very much for your kind replay .
I am still evalutating the possibility to purchase your EA , but i would like to ask if it is available kind of online support during first phases of installing, setting and working of your product. As i told i am totally new and i don't have any skill or knowldge about this business and for example many of parameter you have listed i don't know the meaning and what is the influence on the real working.
It is possible to have support abouve this ?

Sincerly

Alessandro Ciompi
studiosellone@libero.it
Rookie

Postby Support_AdrianS » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Dear Alessandro,

Yes, we can set up a Team-Viewer session to help you with the FRPEA installation.
It’s safe, free and easy to use.

We recommend a demo account for the beginning, until you learn how everything works.

In addition, we can check the MT4 / Broker Logs on your PC / VPS to find problems, if not working.

We can help you with everything related to our robot, but please see general forex trading / MT4 related topics to specialized internet links.

For start, if you are new to forex trading and you want to learn more about the foreign exchange market you should consult Babypips School. It is a free, funny, and easy-to-understand guide for teaching beginners how to trade the forex foreign currency market. In our opinion, it is the best place where you can start. Link: http://www.babypips.com/school/

Kind regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
Support_AdrianS

Return to Info & Support